Saturday, May 10, 2008

Long Live the President!

Dan decided that it would be cool to run for Student Body President of his school for next year. Since we all know it's a popularity contest, I was a little worried. Not that I don't think he's popular, but I wasn't sure I wanted to deal with the fallout when he didn't win. Little did I know! Apparently, he IS pretty popular and he WON! For his skit/speech, he decided to hold a Jedi Council, and tell everyone why he would make a great president. Unfortunately, a few Sith spies made their way into the room and tried to challenge him for the post. The first spy, let's call him "Kevin", ended up being wounded by our fabulous Jedi Master, but then the second spy, let's call her "Olivia", tried to prove her superiority by doing the splits (to many groans in the audience). In the end, the "outgoing, straight A student" saved the day and ended up victorious! Way to go, Dan!

No comments: