Yesterday, I went with my friends MaryAnn, Marianne and Brenda to the Creating Keepsakes Scrapbook Convention. We had a great time! We told our husbands we would be back around lunch time (we left at 9:00), but we didn't actually get home until 3:00. Fun, fun.
At the show, I found a good deal on the Cricut DesignStudio, so I blew my budget and bought it. I LOVE IT!! I only had a couple of hours to play with it yesterday before heading off to Hawaii for a Luau (are you jealous? Actually, it was a ward party at someone's house, but it was a lot of fun). It is super easy to use, and I can already see that I will be using my Cricut a lot more than I used to. Now the only problem is that I want more cartridges! But, I will have to wait for that. Maybe Santa will bring me a couple. I made the title at the top and this one of Olivia's name.
I can't wait to experiment more and make some cool stuff!
5 months ago


6 comments:
hi my cute little Booga Bear .. I am suppose to comment, so here I go. In no time at all I will be enjoying the AZ sun and dreading the heat. How would you recommend that I cool off? From what I have been allowed to see, your blog is very interesting. I love you, Mom
Oh you lucky!! The convention sounds fun. I bought a Wishblade several months ago...same as cricut only hooked to your computer...I have just now started using it and I love it too!! So much fun!! Please show off more of what your cutting!
in the infamous words of Napoleon Dynamite..."Lucky"
So when do I come down to help you play? Maybe I'll stowaway with the parents!!!! If only... My scrapping thing with Sara is in November, but no fancy stuff for me...wahh :(
Thanks for letting me come. I had fun!
Cricut hey... I just got mine a couple of weeks ago..and need to sit down and learn the ends and out of it, including the software. Maybe we can borrow each others cartridges sometime? Not that I have a whole lot right now...
Post a Comment