Last weekend while Olivia and I were at her synchro meet, Brandon took the three* boys camping.
The four of them took a camera along, but I think Sam and Julia took most of the pictures. I hear they had a good time, but I haven't heard a lot of details. I know there was a fun swing, and lots of dirt, and a campfire, but other than that I've had to use my imagination. Here's what I think happened:
They were warmly welcomed to camp...
...after paying a bribe.
Whereupon, they proceeded to fit right in (pink, really?!?)
But, soon enough, trouble** ensued...
...and they had to run for it, away from an angry mob with a frisbee.
They high-tailed it out of there, past the lone (?) cactus,
but then something went wrong and the world started spinning!
But, never fear, they were saved from all peril by the superhero known as "Surly Almost-Teenager".
All is well with the world.
*Okay, we really only have two boys, but Julia was given the option of camping or going to the synchro meet. She chose camping with the boys. Since it was 105 degrees, I think I would have chosen it, too. Brandon was only given a *small* amount of grief over bringing a daughter with him. Oh well.
**Sam is usually the cause of Trouble around our house. He is a force of nature.


1 comment:
Clever idea. I love your interpetation.
Post a Comment