Olivia and I just got home from Nationals. Here's the scoop: 
Team finished 5th in the Nation!!!
Duet finished 5th!!!
Olivia finished 16th in figures and qualified for phase 2 of the National Team Trials next month at the Olympic Training Center in Colorado Springs. AWESOME!!! 
Trio finished 4th!!!
We had a good time, but I'm glad to be home. Florida is beautiful, but I'm glad I live in the dry desert! It was nice to have a break from my own kids, but I was glad to turn those 8 other girls over to their parents! All in all, it's good to be back.
And...
a few days before we left for Nationals, Olivia was honored with the "Athlete of the Year" award at the end of year party and award night. WOW! It's been a great year for her, we are so proud of all she has accomplished.


5 comments:
Way to go B!! Way to show everyone that you rock. Super proud of you.
Go Liv's! You rock. Keep up the hard work. We love ya!
Way to go Olivia!! You are awesome.
Awesome!! Sounds amazing!
Incredible!!!!
Post a Comment