Thursday, September 17, 2009

To Shave or Not to Shave

Last Sunday, Dan came home and said that Brother Peterson said he should shave.

Let's think about this...

He is 12. TWELVE!

He has a little bit of upper lip hair, but he is 12. Got that? 12.

So, being the blogger mom that I am, I thought: "Hmmm, I should blog about that. I could even take a poll and see what everyone else thinks. I'll take a picture, post it and wait for the opinions to roll in."

Today, I got out my camera and went to take a picture of the offensive upper lip.

There was NO HAIR.

Dan shaved.

I'm not ready for this...

3 comments:

The Johnsen7 said...

Lol!!!!! I have never noticed any hair on that childs face!! I have not even considered Michael shaving at his young age and he is older than Dan. He, too, has a smidge of upper lip hair, but shave??? NO! I actually thought, when I saw the post title, that you were writing about Olivia shaving her legs! But then, maybe she already does with synchro and all... :)

Kaylee said...

Maybe he will only have to shave every 6 months or so... of course he could start to look like Ty, with that dirty upper lip look. Ewww... but Ty is almost 15. They grow up too fast, don't they?

Beckie said...

Holy crap Carri. That freaks me out so much. I don't even know what to say. I haven't even contemplated that happening to Hunter. Did I say holy crap?