Today I am thankful for...
- My 12 year old son. He is such a good kid. He sets a good example, he makes good choices, he respects and honors his parents, he is patient with his younger siblings, he is smart and he applies himself, he is an awesome musician, he excels at anything he tries, and he is worthy to become a Priesthood holder on Sunday. (okay, maybe some of this was exaggeration, but I believe in the power of positive thinking...)
- My Primary DVD is finished!!! I have been making a slide show/movie of all the Primary activities and kids to show them on Sunday after we finish our Sacrament Meeting program. It has taken a lot of time, and I'm very glad to finally have it finished (well, I still have to burn it, but the making of is all done)
- My parents who want to come visit us and play with the kids. We look forward to their visits and are sad when they have to leave. I love to see my kids get excited about silly things (No Peek-y card game, especially), it makes me remember my Grandma and how special the relationship can be between generations.
- Brandon, who folded ALL the towels I washed today (several loads!) without being asked and as a surprise. It was a really good surprise. I'm easily pleased...


4 comments:
There is no such thing as being "easily pleased" when your hubby does laundry. It is a wonderful fabulous, fantastic BLESSING! (Can Brandon talk to Thao for me!?!?!). Hi Mom and Dad, and Dan - you are SOOOO cool! Happy belated, and we are so proud of you! Love you!
i've found your blog. :)
can't believe you have made 83 swim suits! you amaze me.
i aslo can't wait to see the primary program and the dvd you made. it's going to be a great sunday!
I have heard that men folding laundry is like pornography for women....
okay, maybe that counted as a dorky comment. But, still, I think there may be something to it...?...
Post a Comment